Bachelor's in Marketing or related field
Generational Group is one of the leading M&A firms in the country. We are currently searching for an experienced and highly motivated Email Marketer to work out of our office in Richardson, Texas. The Email Campaign Specialist is responsible for HTML coding and troubleshooting, QA review, and deployment of high volume client email campaigns. Additional responsibilities include analytics tagging, programming of data-driven personalization, list management, deliverability analysis, rendering analysis, and quality assurance. This position is very detail-oriented and requires independent judgment & decision making on an ongoing basis throughout each day by determining how any specific email should be set up and built, where to load data for deployment, etc. The Email Specialist is responsible for making the final decision to deploy or not to deploy an email several times each day which directly impacts our company. The ideal candidate is detail orientated with a proven track record in developing strategies, implementing execution plans to deliver on all business goals, and the ability to collaborate with key stakeholders within the organization. This position will report directly to the Chief Business Development Officer.
●Code, troubleshoot, and coordinate email executions
● Lead the strategic direction and create a roadmap as well as execute on all email marketing tactical plans utilizing best practices that will drive qualified leads
● Communicate cross-functionally to ensure all involved parties are appraised of strategy and execution.
● Serve as an email marketing subject matter expert and email marketing advocate for content writers, digital product teams, and technology teams to execute on all best practices.
● Research and analyze competitive cold and warm email marketing strategies.
● Review and audit competitor email marketing strategies to our initiatives with the main KPIs of increasing visits, registrations, and attendees.
● Build, edit, test, and launch highly segmented email campaigns
● Pull and segment email lists according to campaign requirements
● Autonomously set up and perform automated email sends
● Manage data file aggregation and uploads with precise attention to detail
● Manage email content and creative files
● Closely coordinate with Analytics team for setting up of analytics tagging according to KPIs
● Coordinate with web developers on custom landing pages used in email campaigns
● Perform QA and testing of all aspects of email campaigns
● Analyze and interpret campaign deliverability performance for each campaign
● Oversee and perform customer retention and list hygiene activities on a regular cycle
● Build and maintain strong ISP relationships
● Utilize the latest tools and techniques for cold email and warm email marketing
● Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
3+ years email marketing experience utilizing any cold email provider sending emails or similar software; agency experience preferred.
● Passion for cold/warm email marketing and overall digital marketing.
● Ability to be agile within the company
● Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, identify, and resolve problems.
● Ability to foster strong relationships at various levels across the organization.
● High attention to detail and the ability to thrive in a data-driven atmosphere.
● High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
● Excellent analytical, organizational, project management, and time management skills.
● Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
● Basic HTML, CSS, table-based layouts & mobile responsive coding experience IS A MUST
● Strong knowledge of email marketing platforms
● Testing and QA of email in multiple browsers, clients and ISPs
● Retrieval and uploading of data files to/from multiple systems and environments
● Knowledge of email construction and best practices
● Understanding of dynamic content and personalization
● Understanding of ISP deliverability challenges and associated techniques for successful inbox delivery
● Solid understanding of whitelisting, bounce rates and reason types, CAN-SPAM and other email-related regulatory compliance and SPAM filter solutions
● Strong attention to detail
● Ability and willingness to learn new technologies quickly
● Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
● 3+ years of cold/warm email marketing either in-house or agency experience.
● Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field required
● Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as other internal reporting tools.
● Knowledge of HTML/CSS.
● Experience working with CMS and building/administering content across multiple domains.
● Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, Search Console, Screaming Frog, etc.).
● Ability to work with data to analyze and provide insights.
● Strong communication skills and presentation skills.
● Knowledge of PPC programs and optimizing data gathered from both organic and paid
Generational Group is an equal opportunity employer and committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce.
it all started with a conference.
start your story today,
speak directly with one of our senior advisors +1-972-232-1121
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your experience. Here are the types of information we gather.
We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. We do not sell or rent your personal information to others without your consent. We use the information we collect only for the purposes sending promotional information, enhancing the operation of our site, serving advertisements, for statistical purposes and to administer our systems. We DO NOT use third parties to provide customer service, to serve site content, to serve the advertisements you see on our site, to conduct surveys, to help administer promotional emails, or to administer drawings or contests, but reserve the right to do so in the future without advance notice.
Generational Group’s affiliates are all part of one corporate family, they work with one another and may work together to provide services to you. The sharing of your information among affiliates enables Generational Group to serve you more efficiently and makes it more convenient for you to do business with Generational Group. Generational Group is permitted by law to share information with its affiliates. All of our affiliates follow similar privacy policies.
For reasons such as improving personalization of our service, we might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
Generational Group may license the use of its intellectual property including but not limited to its name, likeness, and logo for the use of affiliated offices. Such affiliated offices may not be owned, controlled, managed, supervised or staffed by employees, officers, or agents of Generational Group. Affiliated offices may be independently owned and operated. For more information about a particular office, please contact Generational Group at its office in Dallas, Texas.
This page may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed.
Information on this web site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information may be changed or updated without notice. Generational Group may also make improvements and/or changes in the products and/or the programs described in this information at any time without notice.
Generational Group does not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you through our web site. Please note that any information or material sent to Generational Group will be deemed NOT to be confidential. By sending Generational Group any information or material, you grant Generational Group an unrestricted, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit and distribute those materials or information, and you also agree that Generational Group is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques that you send us for any purpose.
Our computer system protects personal information using advanced firewall technology.
Information Generational Group publishes on the World Wide Web may contain references or cross references to other products, programs and services that are not announced or available in your country. Such references do not imply that Generational Group intends to announce such products, programs or services in your country. Consult a Generational Group representative for information regarding the products, programs and services which may be available to you.
Generational Group makes no representations whatsoever about any other web site which you may access through this one. When you access a non-Generational Group web site, please understand that it is independent from Generational Group, and that Generational Group has no control over the content on that web site. In addition, a link to a non-Generational Group web site does not mean that Generational Group endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such web site. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use is free of such items as viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature.
IN NO EVENT WILL Generational Group BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR ANY USE OF THIS WEBSITE, OR ON ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE ARE EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Furthermore, all information contained within this website is the property of Generational Group.
Success, you have been added to our list.